Sizing for Sciarpa Spessa
|Free Shipping||Shipping Cost||Shipping Time||Exchange & Refund|
Over € 100
Free for 14 days
|European Union||Over € 150||€ 9.00||3-5 workdays||Free for 14 days|
|USA & Canada*||Over € 250||
|3-5 workdays||€ 20 + 20% order value|
|Rest of the World*||
Over € 250
From € 24.00
€ 20 + 25% order value
- * You might pay duties depending on your country, if you're outside the European Union;
- Products are shipped directly from our laboratories in Parma, Italy;
- We use the following couriers: DHL, Poste Italiane or GLS depending on destination country;
- Exchanges and returns are possible within 14 days from delivery date
- We have the lowest rate of returns and exchanges. We love to help you in sizing, so please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubt and if you want to reduce the risk of exchange.
Our chunky Hemp scarf is made of our freshest Hemp knits. This scarf is soft, warm and dyed yarn by yarn to make it vibrant and resistant. Woven in Parma, Italy.
The massive impact
NET CO2 EMISSIONS
About less than the similar product you have in your wardrobe, or avoided with a diesel car.
Details about these numbers
Opera Campi has a massive impact on the planet, with each product.
We show detailed data about emissions, based on independent and authoritative studies. We kept the highest hypothesis regarding emissions, and most prudent ones when it comes to carbon sequestration. For example, for distribution costs we simulated emissions for shipment from Parma (Italy) to Los Angeles (USA), while most of our deliveries are made in Europe.
Wash at 30° C. Wash with similar colours. Choose the lowest spin speed. Laid out to dry or tumble dry as preferred. Add natural softener to maintain softness over time. Do not bleach.
Superior thermo-regulation capable to cover four seasons. In winter over a shirt, in mid seasons and summer over a t-shirt.