SIZING FOR Prototipo 14
|Free Shipping||Shipping Cost||Shipping Time||Exchange & Refund|
Over € 100
Free for 14 days
|European Union||Over € 150||€ 9.00||3-5 workdays||Free for 14 days|
|USA & Canada*||Over € 250||
|3-5 workdays||€ 20 + 20% order value|
|Rest of the World*||
Over € 250
From € 24.00
€ 20 + 25% order value
- * You might pay duties depending on your country, if you're outside the European Union;
- Products are shipped directly from our laboratories in Parma, Italy;
- We use the following couriers: DHL, Poste Italiane or GLS depending on destination country;
- Exchanges and returns are possible within 14 days from delivery date
- We have the lowest rate of returns and exchanges. We love to help you in sizing, so please write us at email@example.com if you have any doubt and if you want to reduce the risk of exchange.
100% Hemp masterpiece by Opera Campi in collaboration with Prototipo Store.
Embroidery design handmade by Zhanna Diakonenko (Florence). The design is inspired to bacterias present in the ground, their natural process of digestion and CO2 detention of the land. 90 hours of work have been requested to reach this result. Any Hemp yarn used in this product is natural, dyes-free.
One size fit, oversize for women, regular fit for men. Chest is 117 cm.
No coupons are applicable to this product.
The massive impact
NET CO2 EMISSIONS
About less than the similar product you have in your wardrobe, or avoided with a diesel car.
Details about these numbers
Opera Campi has a massive impact on the planet, with each product.
We show detailed data about emissions, based on independent and authoritative studies. We kept the highest hypothesis regarding emissions, and most prudent ones when it comes to carbon sequestration. For example, for distribution costs we simulated emissions for shipment from Parma (Italy) to Los Angeles (USA), while most of our deliveries are made in Europe.
Delicate hand wash.
Plant IndexPlant Index is a rating from 1 to 10 given by Opera Campi to the plants quality used for this product's fabric. Higher the rating, cleaner is the texture of the fabric. Since we only choose the finest yarns, the index mostly depends on the season. Like a wine or any natural product, a good growing season influences positively the quality of the final product. We avoid chemical corrections on the fibre, we prefer transparency and our customers accept imperfection caused by nature.
Through our breakthrough technology we make you feel the fabric of this product through the video below. Shot in Canon R3 4K 120fps.