SIZING FOR Maglione a Coste
Insert your measures below. If you are unsure about how to measure, visit the "How to measure" tab. More measures you insert, more precise will be the recommendation.
Insert height and weight (in KG) to calculate the best abundancy for your height-weight ratio!
Insert further measures to guess your size more precisely. Or just leave the further measures empty to let our AI do the job.
If you want a precise sizing, it's important you spend 2 minutes in measuring your body properly. Please measure your body precisely, if possible without any clothes on.
How to measure your Shoulders
Think of a line going from your armpit straight upwards to your shoulder. Measure between those two points and hold the tape measure straight. Measure between the points of your shoulders, where a sleeve seam of a normal t-shirt would be.
How to measure your Chest
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don’t puff out or flex your chest. Just stand normally.
How to measure your Waist
- Measure around your waist at about navel level.
- Put a finger between your body and the tape measure to ensure maximum comfort.
How to measure your Hips
Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started. Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks. Because making sure the tape is level back there can be hard, try to do it in front of a mirror.
How to measure your Thigh
Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your thigh. Wrap the tape measure around your thigh from front to back and then around to the front. You may be tempted to cheat by lowering the tape measure a few inches, but then you won’t get an accurate measurement.
How to measure your Sleeve
Simply start the measuring tape from your shoulder and measure till the end of the wrist, just before the palm.
How to measure your Inseam
The inseam measurement is taken from the underside of the crotch (or top inseam point) to the bottom side of the ankle (bottom inseam point).
The table shows precise measures of the final product.
The Size Recommender is intelligent and proudly developed by Opera Campi. Contact us if you want the same technology.
The warmest and most elegant Jumper ever knitted by our laboratory.
"Maglione a Coste" is a thick jumper is made of 100% Lanapa: an intelligent blend of Wool and Hemp.
- Highest grade of thermo-regulation and warmth
- Innovative fabric, exclusively invented by Opera Campi
- Sharp texture that makes it futuristic but rustic at the same time
- Made by our laboratory from Parma, Italy: a world's excellence in Hemp knitwear
Delicate hand wash.