Sizing for Opera Campi Studio
|Free Shipping||Shipping Cost||Shipping Time||Exchange & Refund|
Over € 100
Free for 14 days
|European Union||Over € 150||€ 9.00||3-5 workdays||Free for 14 days|
|USA & Canada*||Over € 250||
|3-5 workdays||€ 20 + 20% order value|
|Rest of the World*||
Over € 250
From € 24.00
€ 20 + 25% order value
- * You might pay duties depending on your country, if you're outside the European Union;
- Products are shipped directly from our laboratories in Parma, Italy;
- We use the following couriers: DHL, Poste Italiane or GLS depending on destination country;
- Exchanges and returns are possible within 14 days from delivery date
- We have the lowest rate of returns and exchanges. We love to help you in sizing, so please write us at email@example.com if you have any doubt and if you want to reduce the risk of exchange.
The Opera Campi Studio is a small space in a rustic setting just outside Parma. It's not only our headquarters but also the place where you can touch every one of our fabrics, unique in the world. You can:
- try out our products
- feel the centuries-old hemp skeins from the 1700s
- discover the curious history of the brand
- see the American hemp sheets from World War II
- learn about the differences between high-quality hemp fabric and traditional hemp fabric
- The visit lasts about half an hour
- the cost can be used as a voucher for purchasing a product on-site
The massive impact
NET CO2 EMISSIONS
About less than the similar product you have in your wardrobe, or avoided with a diesel car.
Details about these numbers
Opera Campi has a massive impact on the planet, with each product.
We show detailed data about emissions, based on independent and authoritative studies. We kept the highest hypothesis regarding emissions, and most prudent ones when it comes to carbon sequestration. For example, for distribution costs we simulated emissions for shipment from Parma (Italy) to Los Angeles (USA), while most of our deliveries are made in Europe.