Sizing for Maglione a Coste
Insert height and weight (in KG) to calculate the best abundancy for your height-weight ratio!
For further precision, insert your measures as well, otherwise leave them blank.
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat with the button on the bottom right.
If you want a precise sizing, it's important you spend 2 minutes in measuring your body properly. Please measure your body precisely, if possible without any clothes on.
How to measure your shoulders
Think of a line going from your armpit straight upwards to your shoulder. Measure between those two points and hold the tape measure straight. Measure between the points of your shoulders, where a sleeve seam of a normal t-shirt would be.
How to measure your chest
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest. The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down. Don’t puff out or flex your chest. Just stand normally.
How to measure your waist
- Measure around your waist at about navel level, put a finger between your body and the tape measure to ensure maximum comfort.
How to measure your Hips
Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started. Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks. Because making sure the tape is level back there can be hard, try to do it in front of a mirror.
How to measure your Thigh
Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your thigh. Wrap the tape measure around your thigh from front to back and then around to the front. You may be tempted to cheat by lowering the tape measure a few inches, but then you won’t get an accurate measurement.
How to measure your sleeve
Simply start the measuring tape from your shoulder and measure till the end of the wrist, just before the palm.
How to measure your inseam
The inseam measurement is taken from the underside of the crotch (or top inseam point) to the bottom side of the ankle (bottom inseam point).
The table shows precise measures of the final product.
The Size Recommender is intelligent and proudly developed by Opera Campi. Contact us if you want the same technology.
|Free Shipping||Shipping Cost||Shipping Time||Exchange & Refund|
Over € 100
Free for 14 days
|European Union||Over € 150||€ 9.00||3-5 workdays||Free for 14 days|
|USA & Canada*||Over € 250||
|3-5 workdays||€ 20 + 20% order value|
|Rest of the World*||
Over € 250
From € 24.00
€ 20 + 25% order value
- * You might pay duties depending on your country, if you're outside the European Union;
- Products are shipped directly from our laboratories in Parma, Italy;
- We use the following couriers: DHL, Poste Italiane or GLS depending on destination country;
- Exchanges and returns are possible within 14 days from delivery date
- We have the lowest rate of returns and exchanges. We love to help you in sizing, so please write us at email@example.com if you have any doubt and if you want to reduce the risk of exchange.
The warmest and most elegant Jumper ever knitted by our laboratory.
"Maglione a Coste" is a thick jumper is made of 100% Lanapa: an intelligent blend of Wool and Hemp.
- Highest grade of thermo-regulation and warmth
- Innovative fabric, exclusively invented by Opera Campi
- Sharp texture that makes it futuristic but rustic at the same time
- Made by our laboratory from Parma, Italy: a world's excellence in Hemp knitwear
The massive impact
NET CO2 EMISSIONS
About less than the similar product you have in your wardrobe, or avoided with a diesel car.
Details about these numbers
Opera Campi has a massive impact on the planet, with each product.
We show detailed data about emissions, based on independent and authoritative studies. We kept the highest hypothesis regarding emissions, and most prudent ones when it comes to carbon sequestration. For example, for distribution costs we simulated emissions for shipment from Parma (Italy) to Los Angeles (USA), while most of our deliveries are made in Europe.
Delicate hand wash. Laid out to dry.
Wool guarantees warmth while Hemp keeps the temperature.